Mother's Day Menu

The Red Bean Bag @ Publika


Super Awesome Fry-Up (RM26)

Signature Baked Eggs (RM18)

The Atlantic (RM22)


I heard a lot of good comments on this restaurant so i kinda have high expectation on its food. 
But i guess that it's overrated. It might be due to my mood that day so food might taste different. I just think the taste is normal as other brunch restaurants. I still personally feel that The Good Batch is better.

Swich Cafe @ Publika

Old Southern Red Velvet Cake, Cempedak Cake, Banana Chocolate Cake, Japanese Gula Melaka Cheesecake with Salted Caramel, Ciku Cake


Most of the cakes have mixed tastes and they are all quite unique. 
Just wanted to say that they're not my kind of cakes 
but if you  love to explore new tastes, this is the place. 


Cup Rice & Noodle

Bulgogi Tteokbokki, Bibimbap, Jjang Noodle , Cream cheese Tteokbokki
for dinner!



I finally found my JajangMyeon! Im not sure if the Korean Jajangmyeon really tastes like this but i love this Jjang Noodle. Love this shop but too bad they don't have any other branches :( 

You can order in bulk too! For meetings or any events. 
For bulk purchase, minimum you have to purchase 20 boxes.



Lastly, 
Happy Mother's Day to my beloved mom. Love you always 



Location: Publika



1 comment:

  1. Like sistas loh....... very nice blog.....hopefully you can add in the GPS coordinates too, just my 2cents.

    ReplyDelete